Chicken Ceasar Pasta Salad

 This is like my FAVORITE salad to make ... well, I suppose it's really in the top 5, I love my steak salad too ... and the Olive-Y Garden Salad, and the Cabbage Salad ...

Anyways ... this is ONE of my favorite salads, hows that?

And with Spring in the air for most of you, I figured why NOT share this again? It's so easy to do and surprisingly good!




Here's what you need:

Head of romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed and torn/cut into bite size pieces (if you were smart, you've already checked out the foodsaver tip!)
1 grilled chicken breast (I generally use a leftover one) cut into bite size pieces
a little bit of pasta, rigatoni or penne work best (cooked)
sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese
Cesar Dressing (I prefer Kens Light Cesar)
Croutons

It's so easy. Dump all in large bowl. Mix well to coat evenly. Serve.

See that picture? That is made up of ALL leftovers ... the chicken was grilled for dinner a few nights ago, the salad stuff is ALWAYS prepped and ready to go ... the pasta was from Princess having a carbfest .... I mean really, this is P E R F E C T.

Give it a try ... I think you'll be surprised (especially if it's all leftovers!) ...

Linking up with: Mop It Up Monday, Mangia Monday, Creative Monday, Melt In Your Mouth MondayMade By You Monday, Hunk of Meat MondayMarvelous Mess, Mix and MingleTempt My Tummy, Made From Scratch, Tasty Tidbits, Tuesday At The Table, Tasty Tuesday, Tuesday Timeout, Totally Tasty Tuesday, Made Famous By, What's Cooking Wednesday, Its a Party!, Show and Tell, Recipe Swap, Works For Me Wednesday, What's New WednesdayTaste This Thursday, Thrifty Thursday, Frugal Food Thursday, What's Cooking Thursday, Frugal Fridays, Food on Friday, Anything Goes, Dwell on Fridays, Friday Foodfight, Foodie Friday, Simple Living Foodie Friday









 

Comments

  1. Looks so tasty :) thanks for linking up with us at Creative Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always looking for new salad ideas so I will have to try this one.. easy is always good lol. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy! We eat lots of salads so I'm always on the prowl for new ideas!

      Delete
  3. This looking great! I have never tried ceasar pasta before. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-9.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds great: quick and light. Would you share this on my foodie friday linky today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fabulous! I love salads with pasta in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always looking for new ways to use pasta I like this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a different way to use up leftover pasta!

      Delete
  7. Yum, I love chicken caesar salad!! And with pasta that's such an interesting twist. Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs