New Feature!

Look up, see that new page heading: Blog Hops and Link Ups!?? Or you can click HERE and bookmark it!

Yes, I'm trying to make life a little easier for all of us :-)

That there is the start of what I hope to be a thorough list of blog hops and link parties that you can easily access and link with ...

Of course, I put the reminder rules of the road there too as I know that some of the blog Hostesses are getting a little weary of trying to correct the link ups ...

Do you host a Blog Hop or a Link Up Party? If so, shoot me an email at frugalinflorida @ gmail.com. Please give me the name of the Party, the day it opens AND the web address and I will get it added to the list.

I am still working on adding links. And have a feeling I will be for quite some time!

What do you think ... will this help you out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs