Move It September

It's officially here, September.

The end of Summer.

The start of school. Sob. I don't have to worry about that so much anymore. But I do have the start of college, which is much more than just a Sob. More like an OUCH and SQUEAL as the money is drained from my accounts.

But that's a post for another day.

What I am here to say, ahem, is that September is the MONTH to Get Moving.

You know. That dreaded E word. EXERCISE.

I'd like to say structured, routine, day to day laid out but who am I going to KID besides myself? And I know better.

So here's what I'm going to do. I am going to post DAILY (darn it, yes, I am. Honestly!) over at the Frugal Fitness bloggy board of what I've done. Anything that is done INTENTIONALLY is going to be posted.

For instance. Already this morning, I've done 20 bicycle crunches, 10 regular crunches (burn baby burn) and 10 countertop push ups. Woohoo. Do I feel any different. Well no, not physically but mentally, hell yeah! (um, this was to have been posted ON September 1st ... goes to show you how life goes!)

So are you in? Want to MOVE IT IN SEPTEMBER with me?? Hop on over and link in the comment section ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs