A Recipe to Share - Cobb Salad

Seriously? I've not cooked anything really worthwhile in like, weeks :) So I'm going to pull something out of the hat that was previously posted ...

Just a side note: I really really need to start getting more food pictures taken ...

So today I bring you .... Cobb Salad ... sharing with the Ultimate Recipe Swap!

A Cobb Salad


Pretty easy to do, chop some lettuce (romaine), chop 2 eggs, chop some turkey lunchmeat, grab a handful of bacon bits (the real deal) or cook up a couple slices and chop, and then just put in neat rows on top of lettuce. I used olives (since hubby loves olives) and a little cheddar cheese since I don't have any blue cheese when I made this (now I have a Costco size container in the fridge). NO AVOCADO either because I didn't have that AND Hubby is not a fan of (I'm working on it)


Normally I would offer up the Honey Mustard Dressing but since I haven't made any yet this week, I have this on standby ... thankfully!


You should head on over to Life As Mom's Ultimate Recipe Swap .... lots of good bloggers are sharing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs