Menu Plan Monday

Since last week was a sort of fly by the seat of your pants kind of week, figured I'd better get the menu plan in place and posted!

It's 6:50 and I'm ready to head to work EARLY ... I have a lot to do and believe this week *unfortunately* will be just as bad as last week was ... but hey, I'm thankful that I have a JOB period, that I love, and that pays pretty decent.

Hope to get to the gym several times this week again (only got there 2 times last week AND only 1 class based on the arrival time) ...

Sunday - Pasta with red sauce (freezer) and garlic bread with salad
Monday - Quesidillas and was hoping to have black bean soup but that does NOT appear to be happening at this point
Tuesday - Baked taters and salad (taters will be in oven with oven set to come on at 6pm)
Wednesday - SURVIVOR NIGHT - BBQ pork (crockpot) sandwiches and corn
Thursday - Ranch Chicken Salad (fyi ... the picture here is stellar but I can assure you, mine will NOT look like that!)
Friday - chicken - depending on weather and how I am doing (do I need a RELAXING or entertaining evening) will determine if it's going to be grilled outside with cocktails in hand or something like a creamy Chicken Marsala ...
Saturday - Hubby's choice, but think I will push for ribeyes or he most likely will opt for chicken thighs ... hmmm...

So what's on your menu for the week? Stuck in a Rut? Hop on over to Organizing Junkie and link up with the 100's of others participating in Menu Plan Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs