Publix Alert - Heads UP!

If you get the paper today in South Florida, be sure to grab the Publix ad ... there is a $5 off $50 purchase right smack in the middle. Cut that baby out and head to the store with it tomorrow!

This will work excellent for ME as I've got a $20 gift card to use, and with my coupons, I should be able to get away with about $20 out of my pocket or so for groceries this week ...

So far, I've got this on my list:
celery x 2
carrots x 2
romaine lettuce
iceburg lettuce
publix ice tea x 4 (on sale)
NOT butter x 2
sweet taters (39 cents lb) about 4 lbs worth (really want to try this recipe)
frozen spinach IF it's on sale for a good deal
sour cream
possibly a small 11 lb turkey at 59 cents per lb for Hubby to do is feast at work (need to call him and see)

That does NOT look like $50 worth of food. If not, I will toss in a the wine thats on sale this week (I would prefer to buy KJ but for the price of THAT, I can buy 2 bottles of the other stuff which is almost as good) ... and maybe some more frozen veggies besides the spinach (brocolli, cauliflower, etc.) ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs