Grocery list

Today is the last day for the current ad at Publix.  I use the site I Heart Publix to match up my coupons with current ad ... she's really great and if you shop Publix, you need to check it out...

I've got $70 cash in my wallet and this is what I'm spending it on:

5 OM deli cut lunchmeats - 5 $1 off manuf coupons and $5 $1 off Publix coupons AND
2 loaves italian bread (or hoagie rolls) using 2 $1 off bakery when you buy OM lunch mean (publix)
gallon of milk (need to get to Costco!)
2 4pk bryers yogurt, using publix b1g1f and 2 $1 off
12 pk Select 55 beer $2.50 off coupon
2 12 pks Coors (which will be below)
6 doritos, b1g1f and using 2 $3 off coupons (which will make them all free)
8 EAS protein bars, using 4 $ off (makes them free and Sonny Boy has them for afterschool)
Cottonelle wipes, free coupon
6 deli flats, b1g1f, using 1 $1 off
6 small deli items at $2 or less, using the $2 off deli with deliflat purchase (looking at cheeses)
2 playtex tampons, using 2 $2 off
10 cracker barrel cheese, using 2 $5 off 5 and 10 $1 off publix coupons
IF I spend $50 (I'm sure it will total that before coupons) I have a $5 off $50 purchase.

Heavy on lunchmeat and cheese which is fine for the party on Saturday and the holidays coming up ...

Comments

  1. It is good to see your the many nice offers.There are also many good offers by my Business Directory.Thank You fro nice and informative sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be you will interest Moncler LucieNew Pop star Black long coat,puffer-style bodywarmer by Moncler, featuring a front zip opening, two zip pockets and a separeted elastic belt.70% OFF on monclerjacketsale.com and free shipping to world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs