Children are odd

Ok, perhaps I should correct that statement.

Mini adults are ODD. As in a 19 year old Princess in Training.

Honestly. What's a mom to do?

I get a text message yesterday afternoon while I'm at work. With lots of !!!!! at the end.

"Mom!!!!!!!!"

"We need bread!!!!!!!!"

"The squishy white stuff!!!!!!"

Yeah, I know. I've been trying to cut back on that stuff and use the healthier whole wheat stuff. But I knew I needed some, so I stopped and got some on my way home from work.

Do you know what she did?? She made 2 pieces of toast.

Got out the fresh stuff from the fridge. You know, this stuff:



And stood there, at the counter, heaping this stuff on the dry bread. Every last drop of it.

Said that she waited ALL DAY for that. WTF??

This child has extremely bizarre eating habits sometimes ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs