Vegetables

Bleck. Lets face it. They just are not for me. Remember my true confession? Well, I am still plugging away, trying to get more veggies in my life. The other night, I cooked up some squash and zucchini that I sliced longways, and seasoned with Mrs. Dash and tossed on the georgy grill to go along with the chicken. I tried folks. I really tried. 2 bites. 2 smaller bites. A piece with a piece of chicken. A small piece that I ended up slugging down with a big swig of Heiniken lite. Ick. Can't do it. No way. Sorry. I am hoping my buddy Johnny will take the rest of the squash & zucchini I have in the fridge as it's going to waste if he doesn't and you all know how I feel about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs