Trip to the Walk In Clinic

Dd took a turn for the worse again after going to school on Wednesday. Poor thing. Made her go to school Thursday with the promise I would text her when I had her doctor appointment. Damn. "Well Ms. L., we havent seen her in a few years and well, we would have to treat her as a new patient, and well, we can't get her in til late next week." WTF??? I so hate the pediatricians! She just turned 18 so now she can to a regular doctor, thank God!! So I said, forget it, and took her to the walk in clinic down the road from work. You know what? $30 as opposed to $25 co-pay, in and out within 30 minutes AND an antibiotic prescription to boot (and the surprise that she got a TATTOO for her 18th birthday!!!!!) ... good lord. Someone please help me! She got 500mg amoxicillian 3 times a day. Those pills are huge. She does not take pills easily. So we cut in half & half again. Anyone here ever do that?? That stuff taste HORRIBLE. I am lucky if I can get half a dose in her before she upchucks them. Geesh. So here we are, weekend #2 with the 18 year old hanging around. It's good to be Mom still and good to have the baby home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs