30 Days of Nothing Day 2

$ spent - $10 for the kids lunches ($5 each for 2 days of school lunch) Almost caved in today to order Chinese for lunch. But stuck with my leftover chicken & sesame noodles. It really is the same thing, just someone else cooked it! Breakfast, egg/bacon on croissant with fruit Lunch, leftovers for dh & me, kids packed bagels and/or sandwiches and bought if desired Dinner, tortellini & bread sticks. I just can’t get this quick bread stick recipe down. I guess I should stop using 1 cup of whole wheat flour one time & see if that makes a difference?? Power box class at 6pm which got me home at 7:15. A little rushed for dinner, but heck, needs to be done!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs