It's Saturday, gorgeous out, although hot & humid and we are not on the boat. That's ok. I think DH is fighting something but does not want to admit it. Just not manly man at all to be sick!! Anyways, got the bread machine out & decided to try this recipe (again, need to track down where I got it from ... a blog, but I can't remember who!!!!). Started at 10 so it's still got about and hour and half to go yet (3 hours & 40 minutes or so I think total time?) Smells good, rising well, doesn't look wet (or dry) ... I'm hoping I finally found a recipe I like for the bread machine :) WHO Bread (if this is YOUR recipe, please let me know!!) 1 1/4 cup water 2 tbs honey 1 cup whole wheat flour 2 cups regular flour 1/2 cup oatmeal (I use old fashioned) 1 tbs brown sugar 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp salt 2 1/4 tsp yeast 2 tbs butter. Ok, load it up in your bread machine as instructed by manufacturer (for me its water, flour, salt, make well for yeast, add pat of butter to each corner) Set for 1 1/2 lb loaf on basic & medium crust. I'll post a review (rant or rave) as soon as I try it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs