Menu 6/23 to 6/29

I'm having a difficult time planning the menu week with Monday being the start date. Sure, I could alter my form, but heck, that might be too much work. Once I figure out how to add files to this site, I will do that Monday - Chicken filets served with a salad (romaine, iceburg & garden lettuce, carrots, radicchio) Tuesday - soup & sandwiches (will slice the dried tomato & herb turkey I bought a few weeks back) Wednesday - beef shoulder filet. Dd has been asking for beef for a few days, said she's tired of chicken(??!!) Thursday - leftovers ... and/or soup & salad Friday - (I'm off!) roasted whole chicken OR cut up chicken & grilled & bbq'd Saturday - steaks & taters Sunday - Pork tenderloin (note to self - put some aside for cubanos the following week) Nothing to really post as far as recipes go for the week. Boy. Should be an easy week in the kitchen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs