Fabuloso - Ocean Paradise scented

I clean my floors with bleach & water. Tile throughout the house, easier, cheap and, heck, it cleans :) I am very careful about tossing the white towels I use with the cuban mop (see photos on side bar) in the large washtub til ready to do a load of whites, but accidents do some how happen occasionly, and one of them just happened to be a dress shirt of dh's. So I decided to give Fabuloso a try (again - the cleaning fairies I used to have used it). Now there are 4 different scents! Used to be purple only (don't remember the scent). Picked ocean because we are close to the ocean, on the waterway & it's just floridy like! :) Read directions (which I've never do!) and realized only 1/4 cup to one gallon water. Hmmm. Measured (eyeballed, really!) and went to work mopping. Not bad at cleaning. Smells real good. But a little cloying. Might be cuz I have a lot of tile to mop. I still did the bleach in the bathrooms, just because, but I think I'll try to do bleach once a month instead of every weekend. Publix had Fabuloso on sale for 2 for $3.00 or $1.50 each for a 28 ounce bottle. Not 'bad' ... but the only thing is I'm not sure what else I would use it for. DH wanted to put some in spray bottle & clean kitchen, I said NO, as the scent is very strong! On a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give it a 7.5. Smells good. Cleans good. Pricing not bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non Toxic Mosquito Spray

Smelly Shoe Fix!

Rice Cooker - Hard Boiled Eggs